1) Work becomes more about meaning and impact than repeatable tasks.
2) 9 to 5 is so yesterday.
3) Global sourcing goes on steroids enabling third world opportunity and growth.
4) Free Agent Nation becomes a reality.
5) Projects are more important than jobs.
6) Teams assemble and reassemble based on the job to be done.
7) Changing nature of work transforms our daily commute and transportation systems.
8) Industrial era organizations give way to purposeful networks.
9) Everything we think and know about professions will change.
10) Education is no longer K-16 but a life long commitment.
11) Workforce and economic development are transformed and become indistinguishable.
12) Work becomes more self organized and less institutionally driven.
13) Job titles are more about what you can do than meaningless status monikers.
14) Compensation is about performance outcomes not seniority.
15) Entrepreneurship becomes democratized and the key economic driver.
16) Work and social become indistinguishable.
17) Getting better faster is imperative.
18) Art and design become integral to work and value creation.
19) Making things becomes important and interesting again.
20) Passion drives meaningful work.