Here are 5 tips which will help when writing Job Stories:
- Refine A Situation By Adding Contextual Information
- Job Stories Come From Real People Not Personas
- Design Modular Job Stories Which Features (Solutions) Can Plug Into
- Add Forces To Motivations
- Job Stories Don’t Have To Be From A Specific Point Of View
collaborative web link,
Brandon understands that better teams are fundamental to all of our success. As a global thought leader, ushering in the 'Future of Work' revolution, he paves the way using data + design to accelerate the Collaboration Revolution. Brandon is the Co-Founder of the software start-up, Collaboration.Ai and an active member of The Value Web, a non-profit committed to changing the way decisions are made to better impact our world.