I have been writing about collaboration for almost 15 years online. Initially through a personal site and then a blog. In the spirit of advancing collaboration, I wrote a Kindle and Paperback book that condenses some of the research - on Amazon now.
If you are looking for something, please use our Google Search of the site.
Here is a summary:
- Everyone always wants to know what cool collaboration companies are out there. Many of these don't exist anymore, but some have become Unicorns since we first wrote about them.
- How about a couple hundreds sites on visual thinking
- Hungry for some cooler than normal articles on collaboration
- Everyone loves a good list of collaboration tools
- Why not heavy duty collaboration research lists
- One of my favorites: people analytics, people data, data science for better collaboration
- Teamwork might be overused, but there is a lot to read
- Community (ies) is probably the buzzword of the 2010s, but few others combine data and art like these posts
- Can't forget about virtual collaboration :)
- Collaboration ideas are cheap, but starting with great ones can't hurt
- Culture talk will soon go out of style, but for now it is every execs favorite collaboration topic
- No matter what you do, you got to market(ing) it a little bit
- Where would collaboration be without collaborative throughs on social media?
- So much improvement in collaboration is about tracking people or thinks. Worth learning do decide your approach.
- Lots about meetings and well, er, lack of collaboration most likely
- Don't forget about events and conferences... and the potential that one day they will be collaborative.
- Why not make the environment of collaboration better with all these trinkets (there is some really cool stuff in here!)
- Artificial intelligence for collaboration is getting smarter (or is it?)
- Process can help a lot (if you take a systems view)
- And collaboration methodologies can make or break your work (but don't fall in love with your own)
Want to see what 10 years of cool titles looks like. Start scrolling here.
I have worked for probably a few hundred companies while finding/researching/writing about all of this. Special shout out to theDifference Consulting and The Value Web, UnitedHealth Group, Perennial Plate, Ernst & Young, Educated Change, Pwc, World Economic Forum, Imaginal Labs, dPict, Collaboration.Ai.